Re: [vacpot] I wonder if anyone's made a better vac pot?

  • Tex
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 3:41 PM
      Yeah, but it's still just a pour-over, not that there's anything wrong with pour-overs. But it's the slight pressure differential that pulls the coffee past the filter that makes vac pot coffee so clean tasting.

      What I remember would probably be called a pressure brewer, somewhere between a vac pot & Aeropress. I saw it used in a restaurant in New Orleans back in the 60's and didn't think to get more info on it.

      Tex