No Clorox on aluminum!

  • larry h
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
      Found out the hard way that even a fairly small amount of clorox in the water will turn your aluminum parts a dark black color. I had to take fine steel wool to remove it. Might be fine in all glass pots?

      Larry
    • Rodney
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
        I dont know about aluminum, but "Bartenders Friend" does well for stainless steal cookware for me.Its a powder cleaner. Or glass pots are easy to clean. Good Luck.