Re: [vacpot] Siphonator photos.

  • Nancy Curtis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      I LIKE it! Neat looking. Hope you can solve the "off" tasting coffee in it.
      Nancy

      Nancy,

      I thought I had photos in the Non Vacuum pot album of the coffee maker but didn't. That is where the article is however also. I put up three shots of the pot that I had in my photos already. It was before I got an original grounds basket so that part is not shown.