Re: [vacpot] My photos are gone?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
      Maybe Philip or Roland have a thought on this, but my gut feeling not being a computer geek is that they are probably gone after you delete them on a group like this since we don't have access to yahoos trash.
      Larry

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
        Rodney,
        While I was in the photo albums I noticed that you have an empty album in it and also one with I think it was 12 photos.  Is that perhaps the photos your missing?
        Larry

        While I was

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
          Do I have 2 photo files? Jeez!! I will go look. Sorry, I must of messed up. Rodney

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
            I deleted the old file. I went into my photos a while back and rotated them so there not sideways. I must of done it then. Again I apoligize.