Who knows what kind of coffee pot I have posted photo of?

  • larry h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      Hello Everyone.

      Was browsing some not too far auctions for something entirely different today and ran across an odd coffee pot that is coming up this weekend.. I have never seen one and am not really sure what I am looking at. It would seem by the design that it might do something I think we talked about here once on vac pots where it timed the coffee somehow, but its not a vacuum pot and I may be way off. I was hoping some of our fellow collectors would recognize it or perhaps have one and know how it works.

      best