Re: [vacpot] Re: Cory Commercial Gasket (model CAL)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
      Rod,
      Thanks. The gasket I'm looking for is for the Cory model CAL pot (the
      commercial pot), it doesn't use the standard sized DRR gasket shown here. But
      I appreciate the suggestion.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
        If  you send me your old one , put $35.00 in my paypal account, and give me 4wks
        to build the gasket back like it was when it was new. make a mold.
        you will have a new gasket