More photo additions

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010
      Dear group,

      Today I added a new McKee Range-Tec with a wide neck and a T-handle. I created a Nicro Stainless Steel Coffeemaker album. I added two new Nicros and moved Nicros from the Stainless Steel Stovetop Coffeemakers album. I added a Maid of Honor coffeemaker to my Sears album. I created a Silex Automatic Control album. I have both of the versions of this device. I created a Sunbeam Original Coffeemaster album. In it I have both versions of the original Coffeemaster and a comparison of them. I also made additions to my Westinghouse album and my Imported album.

      I still have more stoves to add.

      Steven