Don't click on the Link in the Spam unless you want more!

  • larry h
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      I sent a warning about the spam message that came today. I found out the hard way in checking to see what the link was too that almost instantly I started getting emails from the Canadian Pharmacy that is purpose of the email. Don't click on the links if any messages like this should more come though in the future. Unfortunately they have figured out how to circumvent the system and get though to the group. The only way to totally prevent that would be to make every message for all time moderated and I doubt we want to have to go to that extreme, but who knows what the future might hold.

      All new members are currently put on moderated messages till we can determine they are genuine members. But even so this new situation is able to use members in good standing to invade the message system..