Magazine Articles Album

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hello to all!

      I have created a Magazine Article photo album to contain articles about vacpots. Perhaps some of you have one or more magazine articles you can share.

      Recently I was fortunate enough to obtain a copy of the 1948 Revere Patriot, a magazine published for the employees of Revere Copper and Brass, Inc. It contains an interesting article on how Revere and Sunbeam partnered to make the C20 Coffeemaster. It has some photos of the plants and the focus of the article is the manufacturing process. This is the kind of material I love as it shines a light on another aspect of the Coffeemaster epic. I have posted this article in the Magazine Articles Album.

      In time I hope to make better scans of the photos and hopefully a higher resolution version for the files section.

      Enjoy!

      Philip