DAYSEAL Aftermarket Sunbeam Coffeemaster C30 Gasket

  • John A.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hello, Group. I am wondering if any Coffeemaster owners here have some
      experiences or feedback to share about these gaskets?

      http://www.dayseal.com/services.html
      <http://www.dayseal.com/services.html>

      I found out about them in the Links section, and would like to know more
      before plunking down my $28. After trying every experiment known to man
      to revive old, hard gaskets, I hope someone out there can help me learn
      more.

      Regards, John A. (iluv_vac)

    • Philip
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        John,

        Lee Day makes those gaskets and is a member of this group. He has moved from selling them on eBay to selling them from his new site. I just ordered one this morning. As I recall they are, among other things, dishwasher safe. Others may have already used these gaskets, but after mine comes I will report back to all on my observations.

        Philip

        --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "John A." <kreuzueber.halbmond@...> wrote:

        > Hello, Group. I am wondering if any Coffeemaster owners here have some
        > experiences or feedback to share about these gaskets?
        >
        > http://www.dayseal.com/services.html
        > <http://www.dayseal.com/services.html>
        >
        > I found out about them in the Links section, and would like to know more
        > before plunking down my $28. After trying every experiment known to man
        > to revive old, hard gaskets, I hope someone out there can help me learn
        > more.
        >
        > Regards, John A. (iluv_vac)

      • John L. Bengfort
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
          I have ordered one and await it's delivery. I'll post when tried. John

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
            John,
            Thank you for your purchase. your gasket will ship Monday 3/8. If you have any questions
            please see my feedback (lee258photo) on e-bay. I test marketed these gaskets there .
            The response was phenomenal. They were selling faster than I could make them.
            That's why I didn't sell any for 3 months. I had to gear up for mass production.