Wanted: Kent Porcelain Filter

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      Hello all,

      I managed to finally score a nice vintage Kent vac pot, which just happens to be one of the last items that I really wanted for my collection. I would REALLY, REALLY like to pick up one of the Kent porcelain filters to go with my vac pot. Here's a pic of what I am looking for:

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/headchange4u/coffee%20related/Kentfilter-1.png

      There was one on Ebay that I lost today due to being busy with inventory at work. If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, please contact me . I apologize if this post is inappropriate.

      Thanks in advance,
      Jason