1940 Cory Catalog - 16 pages

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
      Hello all,

      I have obtained a really nice 1940 Cory Catalog (IMHO.) It seems to me that 1940 was a heady time for Cory and is a time period that covers a lot of their classic offerings.

      The catalog of 16 pages has been uploaded as a PDF file in the Files section. You can click on the file link and it will open in Adobe Acrobat on your PC, after which you can save a copy to your local hard disk.

      I will upload the individual pages into the Photo Album "SCANS OF VINTAGE VAC POTS AND PRICES" which seems to be the best place for them. If this is not the best location I will rely on the moderators to make adjustments.

      I am fascinated by much of the info in this catalog which covers a lot of ground in only 16 pages. I wish we had similar catalogs for Silex and other manufacturers. Maybe someday...

      Thank you again to everyone in this group for all of your kind help to collectors such as me.

      Enjoy!

      Philip
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
        Philip,
        I love your catalog. I see several things I would like!  I wonder if anyone here has that table top Alcohol stove?  I don't think I ever saw it before, but I don't notice everything.  Also would love the drip cory, which probably isn't too common either?
        Larry