Sunbeam in Sears Book Photo 1948.

  • larry h
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2010
      Steven, all,

      I added the Sunbeam Coffee Master Ad from the Sears book. It has the top and feet of a C20 but I am no expert on these. What do you think. It doesn't seem to have a model number on the page.

      Larry
    • stebchem
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2010
        From the looks of the Sunbeam Coffeemaster you show from the
        1948 Sears catalog, it certainly does appear to be a C20.

        This seems a real puzzle. Can anybody in the group give us the
        production dates for the C20,C30,C40 and C50 Coffeemaster vacpots?
        We were pretty sure that C20s were not produced after 1941 or so.

        Ron (not Steven)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2010
          Sorry Ron,
          I got you confused with Steven for some reason.. I have a 1950 Wards book here and that shows the C 30.  So somewhere in those two years evidently was a switch over.  Is it possible that Sears had a large stock of them and kept selling them after the production run was over?
          Larry