Moving photos

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2009
      Dear group,

      I have not added photos in a long time but over the last couple of months I have become aware of the names (or sellers) of three of the coffeemakers in my Unknowns album. Today I moved them and renamed them. The first one is a Nelson (Thanks to Larry and Philip for information) which I moved to my More Uncommon album. Also moved to that album is the white enameled vacpot. In conversations with Matt Hargreaves I found out that it is a Lafayette (I am not sure of this spelling). The third unknown was a two handled glass model with cup markings etched on it. Matt had told me who the manufacture was but I forget. However, it was sold by Sears so I moved it to my Sears album. It is shown in Larry's Mail Order Catalogs album entitled Sears Catalog 1937.Philip also pointed out that in that same album the 40 Spiegle catalog page is the Nelson.

      I am editing photos of some of my new additions to be added soon.

      Steven
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2009
        Steven,
        I am sure that everyone is appreciative of all your work in loading and maintaining your vast collection for our enjoyment. Your a great asset to our group.
        I will attempt to check out in the near future the listings in the page of Catalog coffee pots and see what I have that isn't in there as yet. It seems thanks to your and Phillips knowledge and research to have been a boon to knowing where some of these more unsual items came from.
        Larry