Sunbeam review posted - check it out

  • earlgrey_44
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Greetings fellow vacpot fans. For those interested, I have posted a review of the Sunbeam pots on CoffeeGeek. See it here:

      http://coffeegeek.com/reviews/vacpots/sunbeamvacpots/earlgrey_44/5612

      I'd like to compare notes with others who have tried calibrating old Sunbeams. I'd also like to express my appreciation for this group. This is the only place on the entire web where I have been able to find out what a C40 model is, and even see a picture. Cool.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        We are happy you found us here. Yes the whole idea was to provide a source for those who seek to find others that share their interest in vacuum coffee pots, as well as others. It would be interesting if some of you who have solid advice on how to make adjustments to the sunbeam or others such as Cory or Knapp Monarch automatics could make up some drawings that could be posted in an album in the photo section that would be a guide to the proper disassembly and adjustment to these units. It might be very helpful to have as this question comes up every so often.  What would be even better is if any of the collectors we have lurking out there that might have actual Sunbeam Service Bulletins or others that could be copied to the album. They have to exist, I just don't know of them?
        Larry