Finished with Silex albums

  • oribatids
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 1:57 PM
      Dear group,

      I added two new albums: Silex Miscellaneous (ads for Silex) and Silex Commercial (mostly 12 cup models). Any vacpots that I add will be things that are new to my collection.

      Would anyone be interested in photo albums of stoves for vacpots? I have quite a collection, including commercial models. One that I was trying to get just sold for $178 on ebay--one for the two cup Silex. I will keep looking.

      Steven
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 2:15 PM
        Steven,
        Yes anything that adds to the information of what is out there in the line of accessories for Vacuum coffee makers would be great to have.  Now and the one sees a odd stove and you have to wonder what it may have gone too.  It would be a fine reference if you added those.
        Larry