New Silex albums

  • oribatids
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      Dear Group,

      I have busy of late but it is now the end of the semester and I have a little time. I finished the Silex Wide Necks--Olympic, Phoenix, Saratoga, and Victory--and the Regent, which I consider a Semi-Wide Neck. You will see in the Regent album an odd upper bowl that I got on ebay that looks like a second. (I have three Regents, the first one from Nancy Curtis.)In the Saratoga album you will see the hard to find C&S and the even harder to find upper bowl holder.In the Victory album you will see that I have two examples which are alike except the first one has Silex stamped over Cafex on the neck band. The remaining section that I need to download are the Silex commercial models. I will try to get to those soon.

      Steven