Adding new photos

  • oribatids
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 2:27 PM
      Dear Group,

      Starting last week I have been adding photos to the website. I
      primarily added to my "More uncommon vacuum coffeemakers" but I
      created four new albums--Automatic Electrics, GE and GE-Hotpoint
      Vacuum Coffeemakers, McKee Vacuum Coffeemakers, and Montgomery Wards
      Vacuum Coffeemakers. I am finished with the McKee album and have a few
      more to add to the Montgomery Wards album. I need to do some serious
      study of my GE collection before I add to its album. I have been going
      through my image collection alphabetically and have gotten to the Ps.
      I will add some more in the near future.

      Steven