Re: [vacpot] Filter photo album

  • STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
      Larry,

      I think I saw one on eBay awhile back but did not bid on it because I
      figured that it was a Frankenpot--a too large top (8 cup) on a small
      carafe (6 cup). I think I have an extra Model 500 with the metal top. I
      also have one of the Model 600 bottom that I have trying to get the
      small glass top for.

      Steven

      Larry Hollenberg wrote:

      >Steven,
      >
      >Thanks for doing such great research for the group. I am sure many will
      appreciate it.

      >As long as I am writing to you sort of, I wondered if you have the
      small coffee robot with the pour spout and screw on cap with the metal
      top. I have run into one that so far hasn't sold where I saw it. I
      don't think I see one in your collection. I almost bought it, but the
      gasket is cracked, which for shelf display won't matter, but you know
      me, I want to try them. Plus my luck at getting any of those to work
      anything like right has been zero so far.