Re: [vacpot] Movie vacpots album

  • lobsterboy582000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hollenberg
      <larryhollenb@...> wrote:

      > It is a cool idea, but it doesn't move for me, some reason for that?
      What pot is it? Sort of looks like a plain Kent at a glance?

      > Larry

      Doesn't move? I don't understand.

      I thought the handle looked like a Cory, the glass has no stripes.

      I've been noticing vacpots in the background of movies, footage, and
      elsewhere in this archive n' thought I'd try to grab some for kicks.
      That's just a bad screen cap from a paused Hulu stream.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
        Perhaps I misunderstood the album.. Due to the Arrow on the screen it appears as a You Tube type video.. But I guess your simply showing the pot in the scene and the rest of it is just what was captured when you downloaded it?

        Larry

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2009
          Well, yes that does seem misleading. Unfortunately the arrow came with
          the still shot.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2009
            Why not edit the pic with some text to annotate that it's a still shot not a video and the arrow is a relic of the image capture, and then re-post it.

            That can be done with the "add text to image" feature in almost any image editor, even the free ones that come standard with the operating system.