Thoughts on Thanksgiving.

  • larry hollenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      Hello All,

      Been a good few years with more and more members here. Although activity has
      decidedly dropped off of late.

      Thinking about the Thanksgiving holiday I find that its so easy to sit among hordes of
      collectables and still think you don't have enough. In reality how lucky we are to be among
      the citizens of a country where you for the most part can pursue you goals and obtain
      those things you work for.

      We will be sharing dinner a few hours away with cousins I have never before had a holiday
      dinner with. A nice thing to be with family when you have them to enjoy.

      One thing that struck me was on the Public Radio Station this morning. Talking about food
      shortages in Africa and how people were reduced to picking corn kernels out of cow dung
      in order to have something to eat, due to conditions in their country. Puts all my whining
      into perspective..

      Have a great cup of Vacuum coffee somewhere along the day tomorrow.