Re: [vacpot] Unused 3 burner Cory Vacuum Coffee Maker - can any one give me an estimated valu

  • nancy curtis
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008
      Hey Larry.......
      I think this three burner vac pot stove is probably worth, in today's economy,
      about $10 bucks......right?......and I should get them the money in the mail
      first thing in the morning! Just kidding, of course, but would love to have one.
      NancyHank/Nancy C.
      East Texas

      If it were me I would go on ebay and look at vacuum coffee pots and keep and eye on the ones like it, and check the "Completed items" listing choice on the left side of the screen when your looking at coffee pots like it, it would show what they actually brought recently.. Its always what several people are willing to bid that makes the price and that changes item to item.. Right now the prices are usually suppressed compared to a year or so ago, but eventually will probably come back.

      Larry