Unused 3 burner Cory Vacuum Coffee Maker - can any one give me an estimated valu

  • Creamy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008
      Can any one give me an estimated value of an unused Cory chrome
      commercial three burner vacuum maker. Comes with the original boxes
      and directions along with 4 carafes, 2 extra glass rods, 2 coasters and
      some other advertising materials. At least two of the carafes are full
      vac pots. Sorry I don't have a photo right now.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008
        If it were me I would go on ebay and look at vacuum coffee pots and keep and eye on the ones like it, and check the "Completed items" listing choice on the left side of the screen when your looking at coffee pots like it, it would show what they actually brought recently.. Its always what several people are willing to bid that makes the price and that changes item to item.. Right now the prices are usually suppressed compared to a year or so ago, but eventually will probably come back.

        Larry

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008
          I looked on all of the major websites and groups i.e. 19th century
          roasters, vacuum coffee pots, coffee geek, etc. Couldn't find
          anything like it, I think because it is for commercial rather than
          home use. I sent you a photo and will upload to group when I get the
          chance.

          Marcella
          --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hollenberg
          <larryhollenb@...> wrote:

          > If it were me I would go on ebay and look at vacuum coffee pots and
          keep and eye on the ones like it, and check the "Completed items"
          listing choice on the left side of the screen when your looking at
          coffee pots like it, it would show what they actually brought
          recently.. Its always what several people are willing to bid that
          makes the price and that changes item to item.. Right now the prices
          are usually suppressed compared to a year or so ago, but eventually
          will probably come back.

          > Larry

        • nancy curtis
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008
            Hey Larry.......
            I think this three burner vac pot stove is probably worth, in today's economy,
            about $10 bucks......right?......and I should get them the money in the mail
            first thing in the morning! Just kidding, of course, but would love to have one.
            NancyHank/Nancy C.
            East Texas