Re: [vacpot] Re: Additional Photos in Mail Order Catalogs.

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 17, 2008
      I see last night in looking that some of those larger pages while giving the idea of what is available when, doesn't allow for reading the print which I hate! You would think the scan would at least be readable but somehow on larger pages isn't with small print. If anyone wants a closer look at some of the items listed let me know and I will rescan in smaller sections the part you want to read.

      Larry