Re:Westinghouse vacpot, one more for the collection

  • Gabe Angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2008
      Nice Find Ron & Edgar,  I do have one of these myself that I have added to my collection. I have never made coffee in it since I was a little sceptical about some of the plating has worn off in the bottom of the carafe.  But I did run it thru a cycle with just tap water and it seemed to work fine,except it seemed that the water did not stay in the upper vessel very long even though the seal was in good shape. So for now I just have my westinghouse sitting on display in the guest bedroom,  So far I have not found a better vacpot for everyday use as my sunbeam C20B.  Thanks for sharing your newest coffeemaker.