Re: [vacpot] Re: Melitta Question.

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 21, 2008
      Hi Ron,

      Well the pot is a 12 cup model and I admit the first time I only made about a third of a pot of water.. I made a bit more closer to half this morning and it did work well, but still in spurts.. That must be the way the thing operates according to you and Ian.. Your right it does make a surprising cup of coffee and very hot..

      Larry