Spare GE Automatic magnetic plunger?

  • lobsterboy582000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 8:23 PM
      Forum has been dead for a while, thought I'd throw this out there:

      I seem to remember someone recently won a GE Automatic vacpot on Ebay
      with two of the magnetic plunger assemblies?

      I have one, and one of the three prongs that hold it to the glass tube
      is broken off. Anyone have an extra interested in possible sell or
      trade? I have spare this and that.

      Otherwise, keep vacpot brewing!