My Vintage Coffee MaKer Web Site

  • Gabe Angel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 5:58 AM
      Hi All. Thought I would pass along a new web site on old vintage coffee makers from the 1900s-1970s, Plus there are ebay links at MY VINTAGE COFFEE MAKER at: http://myvintagecoffeemaker.ning.com Come join and share your photos and discussions too. Gabe

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22 1:22 PM
        I just clicked on the link you provided and it said
        "This page does not exist."

        Ron

        --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Gabe Angel

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22 8:40 PM