Cool Vintage Universal (LFC) Coffee Grinder on Ebay item 280220664001

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2008
      A member of another group I belong to found this cool vintage coffee grinder
      on ebay.
      Item 280220664001.
      Hard to tell from the sideways pics, but looks in fairly decent shape for the
      age.
      Roland
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
        --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, <rsburritt@...> wrote:
        It's a very interesting item, but I don't think there is room on our
        kitchen counter for it. :-)

        > A member of another group I belong to found this cool vintage coffee
        grinder
        > on ebay.
        > Item 280220664001.
        > Hard to tell from the sideways pics, but looks in fairly decent shape
        for the
        > age.
        > Roland

      • STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
          That is a very substatial coffee grinder, however, I need to curb my
          desire to include peripheral coffee items in my collection. I only have
          two vintage coffee grinders, both Cory home models. Just last week ebay
          had one with two of the measuring glasses (which in want) but I could
          not bring myself to bid $100+ just to get the glass.

          Steven

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
            I understand! My Cunill Brasil takes up a lot of space. Yes it's overkill for one person...but it was a thrift store find and it works great. Once I found the right grind setting, I saw a sharp decrease in my pots plugging up while heading south.