WTB: Sunbeam C30A Filter/Spring

  • technoweazel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      Got that Sunbeam C30A Beehive today, looks very nice, almost like new
      condition. Pics later.

      However it is missing the spring on the wire mesh filter.
      http://baharris.org/coffee/Filters/SunbeamC30A.jpg

      Anyone have an spare spring or even a whole filter assembly that they
      would be willing to sell me?

      I am trying to get my small collection fully functional. Bought a
      Dunbar top the other day just to get the gasket and it was a Silex
      gasket that didn't fit my Dunbar. :-(

      Thanks

      Mike
    • STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        Check ebay item numbers 360028122219 or 300203328074 for two Sunbeam
        filters. Steven