Re: [vacpot] mini sunbeam coffeemaster? salesman sample or dollhouse furniture?

  • Dave Leonard
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2008
      Looks exactly like one of my Coffeemasters. I'd never have guessed the picture was a miniature. A lot of time went into that scene.

      Dave

      rsburritt@... wrote: While doing a search of some vintage appliances, I came across the following cool site of a collector's display of their vintage appliances. Some very cool things there.

      http://www.acmeron.com/puhs/vintage_appliances.htm

      I clicked on one of the displays here

      http://www.acmeron.com/puhs/Mvc-010f.jpg

      and while looking, I noticed in the lower right of this cabinet what looks like it's a miniature sunbeam coffeemaster c-30? Hard to tell for sure as the photo is a tad blurry. But wondering what you think? And was this some kind of salesman sample or a gimmic? Or perhaps for a dollhouse?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2008
        Roland,

        Could that be the Salt and Pepper shaker combined that
        looks like a Sunbeam. If everything else in the
        cabinet and on it is the correct sizes that would
        seem about right?

        Larry

        --- Dave Leonard <the_hurdy_gurdyman@...> wrote:

        > Looks exactly like one of my Coffeemasters. I'd
        > never have guessed the picture was a miniature. A
        > lot of time went into that scene.
        >
        > Dave
        >
        > rsburritt@... wrote:
        > While doing a search of some vintage appliances,
        > I came across the following cool site of a
        > collector's display of their vintage appliances.
        > Some very cool things there.
        >
        > http://www.acmeron.com/puhs/vintage_appliances.htm
        >
        > I clicked on one of the displays here
        >
        > http://www.acmeron.com/puhs/Mvc-010f.jpg
        >
        > and while looking, I noticed in the lower right of
        > this cabinet what looks like it's a miniature
        > sunbeam coffeemaster c-30? Hard to tell for sure as
        > the photo is a tad blurry. But wondering what you
        > think? And was this some kind of salesman sample or
        > a gimmic? Or perhaps for a dollhouse?
        >
        > Roland

        > removed]

        > removed]

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Gary
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2008
          Larry is correct.
          Everything in there are salt and peppers, except the cans on top of
          course.

          Gary
          --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hollenberg
          <larryhollenb@...> wrote:

          > Roland,
          >
          > Could that be the Salt and Pepper shaker combined that
          > looks like a Sunbeam. If everything else in the
          > cabinet and on it is the correct sizes that would
          > seem about right?
          >
          > Larry

        • Dave Leonard
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2008
            Ah, I thought they were true miniatures of the hobby builder type.

            Dave

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17, 2008
              Looked a little large to be the S/P set but maybe I'm not seeing it right. I'll take another look.
              Anyone see the picture of the Farberware Robot on his site?

              I know we're here for vacpots (and perhaps other kitchenalia) but I have to admit I'm a SUCKER for that Sharp Rocket Radio.
              That will be on my list of things to acquire!

              Could that be the Salt and Pepper shaker combined that
              looks like a Sunbeam. If everything else in the
              cabinet and on it is the correct sizes that would
              seem about right?

              Larry

              --- Dave Leonard <the_hurdy_gurdyman@...> wrote:

              > Looks exactly like one of my Coffeemasters. I'd
              > never have guessed the picture was a miniature. A
              > lot of time went into that scene.
              >
              > Dave
              >
              > rsburritt@... wrote:
              > While doing a search of some vintage appliances,
              > I came across the following cool site of a
              > collector's display of their vintage appliances.
              > Some very cool things there.
              >
              > http://www.acmeron.com/puhs/vintage_appliances.htm
              >
              > I clicked on one of the displays here
              >
              > http://www.acmeron.com/puhs/Mvc-010f.jpg
              >
              > and while looking, I noticed in the lower right of
              > this cabinet what looks like it's a miniature
              > sunbeam coffeemaster c-30? Hard to tell for sure as
              > the photo is a tad blurry. But wondering what you
              > think? And was this some kind of salesman sample or
              > a gimmic? Or perhaps for a dollhouse?
              >
              > Roland

              > removed]

              > removed]

            • nancihank
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 18, 2008
                Just a guess, but that looks like a display of salt and pepper shakers
                to me. Does anyone know if there was ever a set of S & P shakers
                made to look like the Sunbeam Coffeemaster? It is a possibility.
                I know one was made that looked like a Sunbeam mixer...the salt and pepper
                were the beater attachments and I see one of the old toaster salt and pepper
                sets where each piece of toast was a salt or a pepper.

                What do you think?
                Nancy C.