The Collection Grows!

  • technoweazel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Bought that Hellem 12 cup I posted pictures of earlier.
      It makes really good coffee and is very impressive to watch. It draws
      down in about 20 secs then sits there and belches for another minute.

      Got a Cory 12 cup DXL on eBay.

      Found an estate sale on Craig'slist. The widow had 50 pots
      she was selling for $20 each plus shipping.

      Got a
      Silex Pinehurst with stove
      GE UW8/DW8L ,GE clamp & release lid w/ GE elec. Stove
      McKee Glass Co. Model 808 6 cup ribbed
      Dunbar 1710-11,
      Continental Cofi-Lator--top ribbed
      and a couple Cory DRU/DRL with stoves

      Pictures to come later.

      I will share the info on the estate sale after checking with the
      moderator here.

      Mike