Re: [vacpot] Another Frankenpot

  • nancihank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      OMG!! Such a hoot! These kinds of "Frankenpots" always
      crack me up! The seller is probably 20 and thinks anyone over
      30 is OLD!! God willing he will find out someday what OLD really
      is.
      NancyHank/Nancy C.
      Price, Texas

      Hello and welcome to all the new members. I've had to come out of the
      woodwork to comment on the latest Frankenpot to hit eBay
      (350020845384). I was amused at first - there are just so many
      combinations to be made with parts. However when he stated the
      "elder" lady he bought it from was at least in her sixties, I was less
      amused. LOL - doesn't he know 60 is the new 40?

      Enjoy all....
      Fran

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
        ALABAMA
        say no more

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
          Looks like a custom drip coffee maker to me.

          How about that American ingenuity!

          Gary Stathatos