Anybody have a spare GE Automatic Vacpot bottom?

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
      I recently purchased a General Electric Automatic
      vacpot on eBay. It was complete and in good condition
      except it arrived with the bottom glass portion broken.
      (Way to go, USPS) A settlement with the eBay seller and
      the post office is in the works. Does anybody have
      a spare lower glass portion for this vacpot? It is marked
      AW8L, is marked up to 8 cups, says "Automatic" in red
      script and has the circular bit on the bottom to
      accommodate the automatic kick-down function.
    • STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
        Ron, I may have an extra carafe. I will check when I get home.

        Steven (oribatid)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
          --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
          <lewissp@...> wrote:
          Thanks, Steven. Let me know if you do have the carafe and
          we can work out cost, shipping, etc. I appreciate your
          willingness to help out here.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2 10:44 AM
            Steven,

            Thank you so much for locating the GE carafe for me.

            Ron