Merry Christmas to all.

  • larry hollenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2007
      Good Christmas morning to all our friends of Vacuum Coffee and others.It has been a good
      year for the group with access to the site being evidently easier to find on yahoo. No more
      beating the bushes for members, they just seem to come on their own now. Welcome to all
      of you recent additions to the group. Hope everyone has a happy holiday season and a great
      cup of coffee.

      Larry Hollenberg
      Moderator
    • larry hollenberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
        Thinking of all our Coffee Loving Friends this Christmas Season. Hope your collection grows
        in the New Year. Keep us abreast of what is new when you get a chance.

        Best to you and yours,

        Larry Hollenberg
      • larry h
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2010
          Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you find just the coffee pot you've always wished for this year!

          best

          Larry Hollenberg
          Moderator/Owner