Re: [vacpot] Cory funnel holder, coffee measure sources?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 10:26 AM
      I have ocassionally found those in antique malls or
      flea markets, often the people don't know what they
      even are, but ebay is surely the best. Currently many
      items are going for much less than they were so you
      may be able to get a nice pot with the accessories.

      Larry

      --- nancihank <nancihank@...> wrote:

      > Hi and welcome......
      > The only source I know of is ebay but then, Lord
      > knows, I don't know everything so someone else might
      > have
      > another reliable source for you. Good luck!!
      > Nancy C.

      that gives answers, not web links.