Re: [vacpot] Cory funnel holder, coffee measure sources?

  • nancihank
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hi and welcome......
      The only source I know of is ebay but then, Lord knows, I don't know everything so someone else might have
      another reliable source for you. Good luck!!
      Nancy C.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
        I have ocassionally found those in antique malls or
        flea markets, often the people don't know what they
        even are, but ebay is surely the best. Currently many
        items are going for much less than they were so you
        may be able to get a nice pot with the accessories.

        Larry

        --- nancihank <nancihank@...> wrote:

        > Hi and welcome......
        > The only source I know of is ebay but then, Lord
        > knows, I don't know everything so someone else might
        > have
        > another reliable source for you. Good luck!!
        > Nancy C.

        that gives answers, not web links.