Bills Pots

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      Hi Michele,

      Welcome to the group! I'm very sorry to hear about your late brother Bill. My heartfelt condolences to you, your mother, and Bill's wife and daughters, this is a difficult time for sure. I also hope Bill's wife gets her SSI soon, as well as any other assistance she's entitled to.

      You have come to the right place to find out about your brother's collection! Our group loves to talk about vacuum pots (and other interesting coffee/tea makers...and other vintage appliances from time to time), and I'm sure that you will find great collectors here with a wealth of knowledge who would love to see Bill's collection and help you identify them!

      Just to let you know, we also have a photo gallery on the group's page on Yahoo. If you have a way of posting the photos of the pots you would like identified, that would be great. To reach the photo album, you would log into the group's homepage at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vacuumcoffeepotcollector. Once you are on the group homepage, there is a link on the left of the main page that says Photos. From there you can create a photo album and then upload any pictures you have.

      Also to let you know, the group settings do not allow attachments (photos or anything else) to be sent directly to the group, which is what Yahoo recommends for safety/security. However, photos can always be emailed to any member individually, with their permission.

      Again thank you for the great introduction and welcome to the group!

      Roland Burritt
      Southern Utah, USA