Another tricolator photo find..

  • larry hollenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      One of my flea market finds today, a rather cool old tricolator Hall coffee pot. Already
      gave it a trial run after cleaning.. This one doesn't have that nasty habit the first two I
      owned had of letting the grounds all float to the top in the upper bowl. The inner water
      filter in this one locks into place and no grounds got out of it to my surprise.. It takes a
      much smaller round filter than the other later one show here. From the brochure of old
      Tricolators that Nancy sent me I think that this model may have come without a ceramic
      lid. Some did and some did not..