Re: Knapp Monarch model 51-500 ???

  • Gary Stathatos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2007
      The model I just picked up has one red button to press to start the
      brewing process and when the brewing is done that button turns off.
      Next to the red button is a hole with an adjusting screw to set the
      temperature before the brew cycle turns off. I have seen photos of
      later models with the warmer/brew switch.

      Gary