Old and new

  • oribatids
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
      Dear Group,

      My oribatids album was getting too large and hard to navigate so I
      have been creating new albums and moving photos into them and also
      adding new photos. The new albums are generally by brand (Cory,
      Sunbeam, Silex, Farberware) or by a classification (Stainless Steel
      Stovetop Coffeemakers).

      I also created a group album--Displays of Coffeeware. So, if you have
      some photos of how you display your coffee pots, you should be able to
      put them in there.

      As I add photographs, they may duplicate what some of you already have
      in one of your albums. I hope that this does not offend anyone, but I
      would like to have as complete a representation as possible in the album.

      Today I created Cory Wide Necked Coffeemakers. I am not finished since
      all that I was able to get in were the DLU/DLL and DRL/DLU models (and
      only the black handled models). I will add more photos in the near future.

      Steven
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
        Steven,

        I know everyone appreciates your efforts on behalf of
        the members for the sake of research and enjoyment.

        Larry

        --- oribatids <lewissp@...> wrote:

        > Dear Group,
        >
        > My oribatids album was getting too large and hard to
        > navigate so I
        > have been creating new albums and moving photos into
        > them and also
        > adding new photos. The new albums are generally by
        > brand (Cory,
        > Sunbeam, Silex, Farberware) or by a classification
        > (Stainless Steel
        > Stovetop Coffeemakers).
        >
        > I also created a group album--Displays of
        > Coffeeware. So, if you have
        > some photos of how you display your coffee pots, you
        > should be able to
        > put them in there.
        >
        > As I add photographs, they may duplicate what some
        > of you already have
        > in one of your albums. I hope that this does not
        > offend anyone, but I
        > would like to have as complete a representation as
        > possible in the album.
        >

        > Today I created Cory Wide Necked Coffeemakers. I am
        > not finished since
        > all that I was able to get in were the DLU/DLL and
        > DRL/DLU models (and
        > only the black handled models). I will add more
        > photos in the near future.
        >
        > Steven

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time