Re: Cory Automatics album

  • oribatids
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      Roland,

      I added 28 photos to your Cory Automatics album. I had wanted to
      annotate them like I do in my own album, but there seems to be no
      provision for me to do so.

      There are three lines of Cory Automatics to my knowledge--ACB, DEA,
      and EAB. The EABs are aluminum and were called the Coralume. There are
      different combinations of tops and bottoms in my photos, some are real
      and some are Frankenpots, but they are as I got them. I know that
      there was a converation about some of the combinations and how well
      they work. I have not tried out any of them as am more a collector
      than a coffee afficinado but I have used a few of the glass Corys.

      Any comments about the collection would be appreciated.

      Steven (oribatids)

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, <rsburritt@...> wrote:

      > I moved the picture I had previously posted of the Cory DEA/DEU,
      which was sort of just hanging there in its own folder and looked
      > out of place.
      > It is now in an album I created called Cory Automatics. So, if
      anyone else has any pics of any other Cory Automatics they would