Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] Re: Coffee Filtrons (cold brewing) - FINALLY TRIED IT

Expand Messages
  • Larry Hollenberg
    Donna, Thanks for those instructions. I too have watched a few of those units on ebay and wondered about them. Its nice to have the set of parts and
    Message 1 of 15 , May 13, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      Donna,

      Thanks for those instructions. I too have watched a
      few of those units on ebay and wondered about them.
      Its nice to have the set of parts and instructions to
      see and read. From what Roland has mentioned it
      sounds as though it might be of interest. I think I
      read a review by someone here that they made rather
      weak coffee?

      Larry


      --- Peter Mumford <punatech@...> wrote:

      > Hi Donna,
      >
      > Thanks for those photos, Very helpful. Now, I
      > realize there's a part missing. The fan-like part
      > that probably holds the coffee down during the
      > infusion process. Oh well, I can probably fashion
      > something to do the job. I'm still happy with
      > it.It'squite an impressive piece. Do you think you
      > might be able to fax a copy if thgose instructuions
      > etc. to me? Snail mail would be good or an
      > attachment, whatever.............I'd really
      > appreciate it.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Peter from La Veta,Colorado
      >
      > s_annod <chaekyr@...> wrote:
      > Recent Activity
      >
      > 9
      > New Photos
      >
      > Visit Your Group
      > SPONSORED LINKS
      >
      > Saeco coffee maker
      > Coffee makers
      > Miele coffee maker
      > Commercial coffee makers
      > Bunn coffee makers
      >
      > Y! GeoCities
      > Create a Blog
      > And tell the world
      > what you think.
      >
      > Y! Greetings
      > Mothers Day eCards
      > Send eCards to all
      > the Moms you know
      >
      > Sell Online
      > Start selling with
      > our award-winning
      > e-commerce tools.
      >
      >
      >
      > .
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Get your own web address.
      > Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.




      ____________________________________________________________________________________Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search
      that gives answers, not web links.
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC
    • rsburritt@gmail.com
      Larry, yes someone did write that it made weak coffee; however, what I have found is that you can just increase the amount of concentrate you start with in
      Message 2 of 15 , May 13, 2007
      • 0 Attachment
        Larry, yes someone did write that it made weak coffee; however, what I have found is that you can just increase the amount of
        concentrate you start with in your cup, and it tastes richer. Also, I definitely notice that the French Roast (or Dark Roast) beans
        made a very nice flavored concentrate, better than the Colombian in my opinion.
        Roland

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: "Larry Hollenberg" <larryhollenb@...>
        To: <vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:53 PM
        Subject: Re: [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] Re: Coffee Filtrons (cold brewing) - FINALLY TRIED IT


        Donna,

        Thanks for those instructions. I too have watched a
        few of those units on ebay and wondered about them.
        Its nice to have the set of parts and instructions to
        see and read. From what Roland has mentioned it
        sounds as though it might be of interest. I think I
        read a review by someone here that they made rather
        weak coffee?

        Larry


        --- Peter Mumford <punatech@...> wrote:

        > Hi Donna,
        >
        > Thanks for those photos, Very helpful. Now, I
        > realize there's a part missing. The fan-like part
        > that probably holds the coffee down during the
        > infusion process. Oh well, I can probably fashion
        > something to do the job. I'm still happy with
        > it.It'squite an impressive piece. Do you think you
        > might be able to fax a copy if thgose instructuions
        > etc. to me? Snail mail would be good or an
        > attachment, whatever.............I'd really
        > appreciate it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Peter from La Veta,Colorado
        >
        > s_annod <chaekyr@...> wrote:
        > Recent Activity
        >
        > 9
        > New Photos
        >
        > Visit Your Group
        > SPONSORED LINKS
        >
        > Saeco coffee maker
        > Coffee makers
        > Miele coffee maker
        > Commercial coffee makers
        > Bunn coffee makers
        >
        > Y! GeoCities
        > Create a Blog
        > And tell the world
        > what you think.
        >
        > Y! Greetings
        > Mothers Day eCards
        > Send eCards to all
        > the Moms you know
        >
        > Sell Online
        > Start selling with
        > our award-winning
        > e-commerce tools.
        >
        >
        >
        > .
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > Get your own web address.
        > Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.




        ____________________________________________________________________________________Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search
        that gives answers, not web links.
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC
      • s_annod
        Sorry, Peter, I guess I wasn t clear about those pics. I don t have that Filtron with the instructions. I just saved the pics for my own information. The
        Message 3 of 15 , May 14, 2007
        • 0 Attachment
          Sorry, Peter, I guess I wasn't clear about those pics. I don't have
          that Filtron with the instructions. I just saved the pics for my
          own information. The old glass one is a neat looking contraption
          and I may still try to get one.

          Donna

          --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Peter Mumford
          <punatech@...> wrote:
          >
          > Hi Donna,
          >
          > Thanks for those photos, Very helpful. Now, I realize there's a
          part missing. The fan-like part that probably holds the coffee down
          during the infusion process. Oh well, I can probably fashion
          something to do the job. I'm still happy with it.It'squite an
          impressive piece. Do you think you might be able to fax a copy if
          thgose instructuions etc. to me? Snail mail would be good or an
          attachment, whatever.............I'd really appreciate it.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Peter from La Veta,Colorado
          >
          > s_annod <chaekyr@...> wrote:
          > Recent Activity
          >
          > 9
          > New Photos
          >
          > Visit Your Group
          > SPONSORED LINKS
          >
          > Saeco coffee maker
          > Coffee makers
          > Miele coffee maker
          > Commercial coffee makers
          > Bunn coffee makers
          >
          > Y! GeoCities
          > Create a Blog
          > And tell the world
          > what you think.
          >
          > Y! Greetings
          > Mothers Day eCards
          > Send eCards to all
          > the Moms you know
          >
          > Sell Online
          > Start selling with
          > our award-winning
          > e-commerce tools.
          >
          >
          >
          > .
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          > Get your own web address.
          > Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
          >
        • Peter Mumford
          Thanks donna, My error, Peter s_annod wrote: Sorry, Peter, I guess I wasn t clear about those pics. I don t have that Filtron with the
          Message 4 of 15 , May 14, 2007
          • 0 Attachment
            Thanks donna,
            My error,
            Peter

            s_annod <chaekyr@...> wrote:
            Sorry, Peter, I guess I wasn't clear about those pics. I don't have
            that Filtron with the instructions. I just saved the pics for my
            own information. The old glass one is a neat looking contraption
            and I may still try to get one.

            Donna

            --- In vacuumcoffeepotcoll ector@yahoogroup s.com, Peter Mumford
            <punatech@.. .> wrote:
            >
            > Hi Donna,
            >
            > Thanks for those photos, Very helpful. Now, I realize there's a
            part missing. The fan-like part that probably holds the coffee down
            during the infusion process. Oh well, I can probably fashion
            something to do the job. I'm still happy with it.It'squite an
            impressive piece. Do you think you might be able to fax a copy if
            thgose instructuions etc. to me? Snail mail would be good or an
            attachment, whatever.... ......... I'd really appreciate it.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Peter from La Veta,Colorado
            >
            > s_annod <chaekyr@... > wrote:
            > Recent Activity
            >
            > 9
            > New Photos
            >
            > Visit Your Group
            > SPONSORED LINKS
            >
            > Saeco coffee maker
            > Coffee makers
            > Miele coffee maker
            > Commercial coffee makers
            > Bunn coffee makers
            >
            > Y! GeoCities
            > Create a Blog
            > And tell the world
            > what you think.
            >
            > Y! Greetings
            > Mothers Day eCards
            > Send eCards to all
            > the Moms you know
            >
            > Sell Online
            > Start selling with
            > our award-winning
            > e-commerce tools.
            >
            >
            >
            > .
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------ --------- --------- ---
            > Get your own web address.
            > Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
            >



            No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
            with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.