Re: [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] Cory rubberless models - New pic posted

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 5:12 AM
      Hi Roland,

      Neat ad you posted there. I tried to find it under
      the albums so I could view it in larger size.. Where
      exactly is the photo there.

      Larry

      --- rsburritt@... wrote:

      > Ron I'm interested in seeing the pot you mention.
      > Would you happen to have
      > a picture of the pot you could post to the group or
      > email?
      > I posted a pic this evening, it's actually a scan of
      > an early Cory ad from
      > 1940-1941, which I obtained from Brian Harris some
      > time ago. It lists the
      > Cadette model (DYU), a 4 cup which does have a
      > gasket on it.. According to
      > Brian Harris, the series may have been hand-blown,
      > but that's not confirmed.
      > I'm wondering if the pot you mention may have
      > actually evolved from the DYU
      > line?
      >
      > Roland Burritt
      > Southern Utah, USA

      The fish are biting.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 1:03 PM
        Larry, I didn't realize it but it looks like Yahoo keeps you from being able
        to enlarge the photo.
        So for those who want it, here it is as an attachment.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 4:26 PM
          Roland,

          I am not sure exactly how it all works, but if when
          your adding a new photo you create and album and put
          that photo into it, then when opening the album you
          have the choice of medium or large size viewing.. I
          think what you may not be able to do is plain print it
          out without getting all the written material around
          it. Would be nice if you could isolate the photo and
          only enlarge it. Maybe a way but if so I don't know
          what it is.

          Larry

          Never miss an email again!