Re: [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] Cory rubberless models - New pic posted

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 9:19 PM
      Ron I'm interested in seeing the pot you mention. Would you happen to have
      a picture of the pot you could post to the group or email?
      I posted a pic this evening, it's actually a scan of an early Cory ad from
      1940-1941, which I obtained from Brian Harris some time ago. It lists the
      Cadette model (DYU), a 4 cup which does have a gasket on it.. According to
      Brian Harris, the series may have been hand-blown, but that's not confirmed.
      I'm wondering if the pot you mention may have actually evolved from the DYU
      line?

      Roland Burritt
      Southern Utah, USA

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Roland,

        Neat ad you posted there. I tried to find it under
        the albums so I could view it in larger size.. Where
        exactly is the photo there.

        Larry

        --- rsburritt@... wrote:

        > Ron I'm interested in seeing the pot you mention.
        > Would you happen to have
        > a picture of the pot you could post to the group or
        > email?
        > I posted a pic this evening, it's actually a scan of
        > an early Cory ad from
        > 1940-1941, which I obtained from Brian Harris some
        > time ago. It lists the
        > Cadette model (DYU), a 4 cup which does have a
        > gasket on it.. According to
        > Brian Harris, the series may have been hand-blown,
        > but that's not confirmed.
        > I'm wondering if the pot you mention may have
        > actually evolved from the DYU
        > line?
        >
        > Roland Burritt
        > Southern Utah, USA

        The fish are biting.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
          Larry, I didn't realize it but it looks like Yahoo keeps you from being able
          to enlarge the photo.
          So for those who want it, here it is as an attachment.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
            Roland,

            I am not sure exactly how it all works, but if when
            your adding a new photo you create and album and put
            that photo into it, then when opening the album you
            have the choice of medium or large size viewing.. I
            think what you may not be able to do is plain print it
            out without getting all the written material around
            it. Would be nice if you could isolate the photo and
            only enlarge it. Maybe a way but if so I don't know
            what it is.

            Larry

            Never miss an email again!