Re: Cory DCL Teapot

  • Bo Long
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2007
      Heidi - In the "links" section of this forum there are some good
      sources of historical information on makes of vacpots.

      http://www.oldcoffeeroasters.com/vacpots.htm
      http://baharris.org/coffee/

      EML

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "heidi99ca2000"
      <heidi99ca@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > I have come across a teapot marked CORY DCL. I have never seen one
      > before ( or heard the name). I am hoping someone can give some history
      > on the maker etc.
      > Thanks in advance.

    • heidi99ca2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2007
        Thank you so much to "oribatids" and "long9875" for your information.
        It was very helpful.
        Heidi