Re: [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] How to keep the group alive?

  • cal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hi Larry,

      This is a unique topic, not easy to find us vacuum coffe nutts.  I'll do my part and try to recruit new people.  How about the rest of yaz, lets rally the troops!

      Gary

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
        Thanks Gary,

        I know it is hard for some who are really busy to
        participate in our group and yet still want to see
        whats going on. But from the bids that take place all
        day and night I think that a number of us have the
        time to share in our hobby.
        Another tabu that surfaced here fast was don't mention
        anything you see on ebay unless it is over. Well
        thats nice, but at times I would love to know what
        something is that I see, I have noticed that it is an
        extream rarity for someone to get something that isn't
        a buy it now without pressure from members and non
        members alike. I have not seen one thing that was
        unusal that didn't garner the same crowd watching and
        biding. So I think that traditon should end. It would
        make for more conversation.
        And we also decided some where back to discuss other
        kinds of coffee makers at times, while devoted the
        main thrust to the vac pot collector. But I doubt that
        many of us is exclusively a vac person only. I would
        still like to know about the instructions for that
        Wear Ever infuse antique pot that has the two basket
        inside set up as to how it is designed to work. So
        far no one has the actual answer?

        Hope to hear from you all soon.

        Larry

        --- cal <calisgon@...> wrote:

        > Hi Larry,
        >
        > This is a unique topic, not easy to find us vacuum
        > coffe nutts. I'll do my part and try to recruit new
        > people. How about the rest of yaz, lets rally the
        > troops!
        >

        > Gary

        {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
        > arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
        > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
        > #ygrp-text{
        > font-family:Georgia;