Red Silex,

  • larry hollenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Hi all,

      I can see some of you are still alive, I was pleased to see so many names on the Red Silex
      that just ended. Too bad our favorite friend just missed it... As you probably have noticed
      I am selling off a lot of my collection again.. Making room on the shelves, or just looking
      at the bare space and enjoying it, I don't exactly know which. Never seems to stay empty
      for long though. Hope to hear from some of you again..