      From: rbennett47@... [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] <vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com>;
      To: <vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [vacpot] Re: Farberware Coffee Robot Cloth Filter Source?
      Sent: Sat, Jul 12, 2014 12:17:03 AM

      I use the Melita 3-inch percolator filters, stacked in a group of three. I have a cloth filter and they don't seem like they would be too tough to make, for someone with sewing skill. However, the Melita filters work good, keep the grounds out of the lower chamber and produce great coffee. Been using them for about three years now. Hope this helps.(You can get them cheap on Amazon.)

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic