4292Farberware Coffee Robot Cloth Filter Source?

  • eric_hausen
    Jul 10, 2014

      I'm a new member and my first vac pot is a model 500 Farberware Coffee Robot. I've searched high and low on the forum and I cannot find a source for a replacement cloth filter. Do you have to make your own? I'm anxious to try it out. :)

      Also, is the hole in knob on the top of the lid standard? I was wondering if there was a missing part. I'll have to post some pictures of my new baby. I'm a clock collector first, but these chrome and glass beauties fit into my love of functional antiques that are works of art. :)

      Thanks for any help!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic